I was looking for detailed answer about that our Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) has preferred that business is more profitable.
I have heard that Muslim’s 90% provision (rizq) in business and remaining 10% is in emploment (to be an employee)
Kindly provide the reference to the verse of Holy Quran and Hadith too.
The following hadith (tradition) is what you may have been referencing:
Nu’aym Ibn Abd Al-Rahman narrated that the Prophet (PBUH) said, “Nine-tenths of the sustenance (rizq) is derived from trade.”
This was narrated by Na’im ibn Abd al-Rahman and Yaheya ibn Jabir and was recorded in Da’eef al-Jami by al-Albani with the designation of “weak.” It was also reported in al-Jami al-Sagheer of Suyiti and is considered Mursal. Such classifications render it unacceptable.
I hope this helps.
God knows best.