It is not only improbable that a Palestinian rocket destroyed the Gaza hospital. It’s simply impossible. The media knows this, but they are terrified to say it.
Let’s repeat it again: the biggest fake news come from the mediaestablishment. When the stakes are high, they care little about hiding their role as mouthpieces for Western propaganda.
This is a repeat of the Iraqi weapons of mass destruction affair. We are in the process of to smoke. Believe your eyes, your ears and the laws of physics, not the lies peddled by our leaders and media about last night’s missile strike on the Baptist Hospital in Gaza:
- No Palestinian group has a rocket capable of crushing a hospital. What they have are often paltry glorified devices that can cause minor damage and occasionally result in a death or two. If Hamas or Islamic Jihad could blow up a building, killing hundreds of people, as happened last night, we would hear about it in Tel Aviv or Ashkelon too. You don’t hear about it because it’s not within their scope of possibility.
- Israel apologists (and there are many of them) share all sorts of videos that have nothing to do with the hospital bombing. But video of the strike itself shows that an incredibly large and powerful weapon was used. Listen to the noise the missile makes just before hitting: this noise is due to its phenomenal speed as it cuts through the air. It is not the sound of a Palestinian rocket falling.
If you watch videos of Palestinian rocket fire, you will notice how slowly they move. Almost at a snail’s pace. If they fail, they fall at the speed of free fall, not the near-supersonic speed of the missile that hit the hospital.
- To think otherwise is simply to ignore the laws of physics.
- Israel’s apologists attempt to further muddy the waters by suggesting that a Palestinian rocket fell or was intercepted, and that the rocket or fragments of it hit a very large munitions depot in the hospital.
Let us accept the racist premise that hundreds of families were happy to take shelter next to a huge stockpile of explosives in the midst of a relentless Israeli bombing campaign.
Let’s also accept the fanciful idea that a falling homemade rocket or homemade rocket fragment could penetrate the solid walls of the hospital and trigger such an explosion… If all this were true, we would still see a series of secondary explosions when the weapons were detonated by the initial explosion. This is not the case, because there is only one explosion, that of a huge missile
- So Israel released a recording of two Hamas militants arguing after the missile strike about whether they or Islamic Jihad did it. This is the same Israel that failed to detect the months of Hamas planning necessary to organize its sudden exit from Gaza ten days ago. But Israel got lucky this time, it seems, and happened to be listening when Huey and Louie decided to go on their own. -incriminate.
Remember, Israel has an entire unit of “mistaravim,” Israeli Jewish secret agents trained to pose as Palestinians and operate covertly among Palestinians.
Israel produced a very popular television series about these people in Gaza, called Fauda. You have to be extremely gullible to think that Israel could not, and would not, make a call of this type to deceive us, just as it regularly deceives the Palestinians in Gaza.
Most of the people who spread these lies know that they are lies, including the media, especially Middle East and defense correspondents.
At least a few, like the BBC’s Jeremy Bowen and Jon Donnison, are cautiously trying to suggest that it is unlikely that a Hamas rocket could cause such widespread damage to the Gaza hospital.
But it’s not improbable. It’s impossible ! and they know it… But they don’t dare say it.
October 18, 2023 – Communicated by the author – Translation: Chronicle of Palestine